Dispatch From Phar Lepht

Musings, ramblings, rants, and raves from Phar Lepht, Texas by a tent show gypsy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Phar Lepht, Texas, United States

I am a bead and wirework jewelry artist living in the desert southwest trying to make a living with my art. Happily married for 30+ years to Cecil(also an artist) and have two sons, Noah and Nathan (who is Down's Syndrome).

Friday, February 09, 2007

deja vu

The last time I posted here I had just returned from the Tucson Gem Show. This was exactly a year ago. Needless to say, I haven't written much in 2006. (notice I am writing in short sentences. That is about all I can muster.)

I have a new journal elsewhere. I plan on using this place strictly for posting news and pictures of my stuff. 'Nuff said...

Here is some stuff:



My kitchen sink necklace. I have a jar where I toss left-overs...this is the result, it has everything but the kitchen sink.











Las Cruces necklace, lampwork, amethyst, sterling fish, Santa Fe style sterling crosses. This necklace has had a couple of reincarnations none of which I was happy with. I gave it to Cec to rework and help me. We collaborated and this is the result...and I am finally happy. Las Cruces is in New Mexico...right down the road.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home