Dispatch From Phar Lepht

Musings, ramblings, rants, and raves from Phar Lepht, Texas by a tent show gypsy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Phar Lepht, Texas, United States

I am a bead and wirework jewelry artist living in the desert southwest trying to make a living with my art. Happily married for 30+ years to Cecil(also an artist) and have two sons, Noah and Nathan (who is Down's Syndrome).

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

OtHeRWorLdLEE GoOdS booth






Here are a few pics of my new booth tablecloths and easels for the jewelry. They are a bit dark but I think one can get an idea of how it all appeared, at least an inkling. Notice the beautiful wood easels and pad holders in the first and fourth pics. I am very happy with those! One of the nicest things about them other than appearance is that they come apart to store flat...very important feature. The picture with my new bags is really dark but none-the-less I sold three of them!









2 Comments:

Blogger judih said...

What a gorgeous store. Simply beautiful. Everything there is tempting - how to choose?

Soo, oh, may only the most wonderful customers come to buy you out - fighting over who will pay the higher price.
Your work radiates love.

10:22 PM  
Blogger SooZen said...

ahhh ju, what a very sweet thing to say and I thank you!

According to some so called "experts", one should keep their display very simple or it distracts from what you are trying to sell...I love my new display but am still not sure if it will work. Only time will tell.

4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home